The practice of Dr Colette Adams-Julius is listed as an essential service and will remain open and operational throughout the lockdown period.
Download our CIPC Essential Service Certificate
In an effort to manage the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are doing things as follows:
- All consultations, with the exception of emergencies, need to be on appointment only
- We encourage and promote virtual and telephonic consultation as far as reasonably possible
- All patients who do enter the practice for a consultation will be required to sanitize their hands at the door
- All patients who are coughing and/or sneezing are asked to please wear a mask or covering (scarf, bandana or other alike item) over their nose and mouth
- Every adult is to attend their consultation alone, any accompaniment must wait in the car and not in the waiting room
- Minors, the elderly, disabled or impaired is to attend their consultation with only ONE parent/guardian
- Patients will be screened telephonically should COVID-19 be suspected, and further advised as necessary
This is a difficult time for all South Africans.
Let’s work together and be disciplined in our actions to curb the COVID-19 pandemic.
WE STAY AT WORK FOR YOU.
YOU STAY AT HOME FOR US.